Andover (must have own transport)
£25,000 - £28,000
Working Hours: 8.30am - 5pm Monday to Friday
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Assistant to join a small HR team, providing dedicated support to the HR manager and the business. The role is key to supporting critical HR tasks and projects including recruitment, payroll, employee relations, inductions, benefit administration and training. If you like to work independently and provide a high standard of HR support then we would love to hear from you.
- Providing support around employee relations and engagement activities. This may include recording key data, maintaining records, providing administrative support to managers and updating and sharing policy information.
- Accurately ensuring the successful completion of payroll
- Supporting the recruitment process e.g. job specs, engaging with agencies, arranging interviews, recording all relevant information around applications and new starters, preparing contracts and arranging inductions
- Maintaining up to date training records
- Provide information to 3rd parties around benefit provision
- Support the performance review process internally
- Working on various adhoc HR projects as required
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience in a similar HR administration/HR assistant role
- CIPD qualification or partial qualification (desired but not essential)
- The ability to work independently where required
- Excellent Excel and IT skills
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for HR Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.