Manchester City Centre
£22,796 per annum + excellent benefits
This role will be working from home initially due to restrictions but all applicants must be within commutable distance of Manchester City Centre.
Office Angels are currently recruiting for Case Advisors to join our client based in Manchester City Centre.
Duties will include:
- Review, progress and manage cases
- Prioritise cases and ensure deadlines and SLAs are met
- Liaise with external stakeholders
- Provide timely responses to customers and update on the status of their cases
- Maintain accurate case records using the internal system
- Verify documents and other evidence
- Assist colleagues when required
We are looking for candidates with:
- Strong administrative skills, ideally with experience of casework
- Experience of relevant software including MS Word, Excel, Outlook and internal bespoke systems
- Strong communication skills including first class written skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with others
- Great organisational ability and attention to detail
Salary: £22,796 per annum
35 hours per week, flexitime
25 days holiday
If you are interested and meet the above criteria please send your CV ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the branch on 0161 832 7600 if you have any queries. Due to the high volume of CVs we are currently receiving we are unable to reply to each application. If you have not heard from us within 5 days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Office Angels is an equal opportunity employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Case Adviser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.