Construction Administrator - temp-perm
Would you like to work on site for a busy construction business? Office Angels are currently recruiting for a Site Administrator for our client based in Manchester City Centre on a temp-perm basis.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Managing the site office
- Coordinating new staff inductions
- Updating staff details on the database
- Ordering PPE and other office consumables
- Managing meeting room diaries
- Assist with document control
- Preparing correspondence
- Dealing with invoices
- Ensure health and safety certificates are up to date
- Liaising with Head Office
- Any other admin as required
Applicants will ideally have previous experience in a construction environment, strong IT skills and be able to work on their own initiative and with minimal supervision. You should also be able to demonstrate experience working under pressure to meet deadlines.
All applicants must be available immediately.
Salary: Up to £22,000
Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
If you are interested and meet the above criteria please send your CV ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the branch on 0161 832 7600 for further information. Due to the high volume of CVs we are currently receiving we are unable to reply to each application. If you have not heard from us within 5 days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Office Angels is an equal opportunity employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Construction Administrator - temp-perm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.