Adecco Sunderland are working in partnership with our client who are looking to recruit a skilled medical receptionist on a temporary ongoing basis.
In this role you will offer daily support to a busy practice in the South Tyneside area.
Role & Responsibilities
- Answer incoming calls to book/cancel appointments.
- Deal with daily general enquiries and complaints as they come in.
- Register new patients and process records
- General administrative duties including filing, record keeping and distribution of documents as appropriate.
- Working knowledge of medical reception duties
- Experience of working with patients/public
- Knowledge of Emis Web clinical system
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range people
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a busy environment
- Attention to detail
- Willing to develop competency skills relevant to the role
Working hours are either 08.00am until 16.00 or 10.00am 18.00 -(full flexibility is required)
This is a temporary position for up to 3 months.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Medical Receptionist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.