HR Manager (Diversity, Equality & Inclusion)
Adecco Chester are proud to be recruiting a HR Diversity Equality & Inclusion (DE&I) Manager on behalf of Cheshire Constabulary to work on a permanent basis.
This would be an exciting and rewarding opportunity for an individual to provide a central source of information, advice and guidance to Senior Leaders, Managers and Staff networks in relation to all DE&I matters for the force. The post holder would act as the subject matter expert for the Force in relation to all Diversity, Equality & Inclusions (DE&I) matters working in partnership with senior managers across the organisation on the implementation and achievement of strategic and operational objectives.
- Act as the SME for the Force in relation to all Diversity, Equality & Inclusions (DE&I) matters working in partnership with senior managers across the organisation on the implementation and achievement of strategic and operational objectives
- Support the Head of Resourcing & Talent Management in designing and implementing the DE&I Strategy for the Constabulary the NPCC Workforce Representation and Diversity Tool kit
- Design, develop and publish regular reports and data sets in relation to the forces requirements under the Equality Act as well as regular internal publishing through the forces internal governance models
- Lead on the co-ordination of the forces external benchmarking, accreditation and awards initiatives
- Educated to level 6 or equivalent experience ideally in an DE&I related subject
- Significant experience working in an DE&I role in a large complex organisation, ideally in a senior position
- Significant experience working in a customer-focussed service led environment by dealing with a broad range of DE&I issues at both strategic and operational level
- An ability to think laterally and creatively to develop innovative DE&I content and events
- Knowledge of current issues within the sector e.g. major legislative changes, delivery models
- Ability to plan and implement strategies, plan and complex projects
Please apply to the advert for immediate consideration or call 01244 346674 for further details.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for HR Manager (Diversity, Equality & Inclusion)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.