Group Accounts Payable and Payroll Officer
Office Angels London Bridge are looking for a Group Accounts Payable and Payroll Officer to join our well-established client's Finance Team.
The successful candidate must have experience within both Accounts Payable and Payroll, previous use of Access Dimensions is desirable.
London Bridge | £26,000 - £27,000 | Full-Time | Please only apply if you are immediately available.
- Ensure monthly payroll is processed accurately and timely
- Ensure all commencement, adjustment and end of employments are actioned
- Ensure all payroll information is submitted to HMRC
- Management of Accounts Payable and Payroll mailboxes
- Check suppliers and set their VAT code to default as per partial exemption for the group
- Administration of manual payments and cheque payments
- Management of standing orders and direct debits payments
- Analyse credit card spend and report to Group Financial Accountant
- Administrator for Focal Point, ACloud and Access Payroll
- Resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Provide cover for colleagues in sickness and annual leaves
- AAT or qualified by experience
- Previous experience of working as Accounts Payable - Essential
- Previous experience of processing payroll - Essential
- Knowledge of VAT partial exemption- Desirable
- Knowledge of web-based expenses/Purchase order system - Desirable
- Proficient knowledge of and skills in Microsoft Office, ideally experience of Access Dimensions.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective communicator and team player
- Ability to prioritise workload and work under minimum supervision
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Group Accounts Payable and Payroll Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.