Assistant Quality Assurance Manager
JOB TITLE: Assistant Quality Assurance Manager
HOURS: 4 days on, 4 days off, working 6am-6pm
This position is working for an incredibly successful multi million pound produce business.
The main responsibilities within your new role would be:
- Effectively and proactively manage and develop the site QC teams ensuring cross functional cover
- Ensure that continuous improvement/best practice as well as effective team working is a priority for all
- Oversee and/or organise Quality meetings to communicate daily production issues, product launches and other general updates
- Partner with production to drive accountability for quality and increase their knowledge of quality defects/issues
- First aider and Fire marshal responsibilities
- Ensure that the product produced meets food safety, legal, quality and customer requirements
- Ensure that the site meets its Quality Service Level (QSL) targets
- Ensure customer requirements are managed and queries responded to promptly
- Ensure a thorough and rigorous investigation takes place of any serious customer complaints or depot rejections and that the non-conformance procedure is followed, and any corrective actions/ root cause analysis is carried out to prevent reoccurrence
- Have input into creating/reviewing factory based technical procedures
- Ensure the site is audit ready at all times
- Contribute to the development and implementation of company initiatives
Qualifications and skills required:
- Experience in a Quality management role (e.g. at QA Supervisor level or above)
- HACCP, Auditing, and a Food Safety qualification advantageous
- Experience of managing a team and supporting and developing direct reports
- Demonstrable knowledge of the fresh produce sector
Apply today, our client can interview virtually as soon as this week. We look forward to receiving your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Assistant Quality Assurance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.