Warehouse Operatives / Warehouse Workers
Warehouse Operative (materials handler)
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FULL TIME ROLE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR ASAP START?
ANY EXPERIENCE IN A PRODUCTION LINE / ASSEMBLING / WAREHOUSE IS WELCOME.
An EXCITING opportunity has arisen to work as in a WAREHOUSE setting. This high profile client continues to expand and requires dedicated and hardworking workers to begin ASAP!
- Accepts incoming goods and compares them with the shipping document (Material number, description, quantity).
- SAP Experience (not a must)
- Checks incoming goods for visible damage, documents them and provides the information if required.
- Captures relevant data in data processing systems.
- Arranges the acceptance, storage, commissioning and removal of goods in the storage area and records them in the appropriate systems
- Organizes a regular stock maintenance and inventory in the storage area.
- Assembles deliveries out of given storage compartments and reviews for completeness and accuracy (e.g. quantity and article number in reference to the respective delivery notes).
- Completes packaging of deliveries having regard to shipping instructions, common methods of dispatch, types of packaging and other instructions (e.g. Dangerous Goods) in the given framework.
- Adds the corresponding shipping documents to the outgoing goods.
- Completes transports inside and if applicable outside the premises with professional usage of appropriate means of transportation.
- Sudbury - applications from surrounding areas welcome!!
- Temp Ongoing - Long term
- Full Time Hours
- Weekly pay PAYE
- Major client
Rotational Shift Work
Mon - Thurs
2am - 12.45pm
Friday 6am - 11:30am
Mon - Thurs 1pm - 7:45pm
Friday 11.45am - 17:15pm
Please apply now for an ASAP start date and someone will be in touch shortly. Interviews will soon be taking place!!
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 72 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you wish to register with us for future opportunities in your area, then please follow the link below.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Warehouse Operatives / Warehouse Workers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.