Jr Desktop Engineer
- Perform Break fix on all desktop equipment
- To perform IMAC activities
- To diagnose problems accurately using all the available resources and technical knowledge
- To provide timely, quality solution keeping the customer updated and escalating if required
- Refer to relevant procedures to perform role
- Ensure administration is satisfactory and up to date
- To carry out other tasks as requested by Team Leader
- Carry out any 'ad hoc' assignments as and when required.
- To be compliant with health and safety company policy and legislation.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
Knowledge / Skills
- Customer liaison skills
- Decision making.
- Windows OS literate
- Experience with Active Directory
- Basic hardware knowledge, Laptop Keyboards, Memory, Hard drives
- Experience with Network builds
- Experience with network printer installs and configuration
- Experience with Microsoft applications in particular Office Suite, Visio/Project
- Experience with VPN and remote work on machines
- Good troubleshooting skills
- IT engineering experience - 1 years +
- A basic understanding of analytical troubleshooting
- A basic understanding of networks and windows Operating systems
- Must be able to diagnose and repair desktops and laptops
- Team player
- Can work under pressure
- Good Communication skills
- Customer Care Skills
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Jr Desktop Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.