Java / DevOps / Big Data Developer
You will have the following skills experience:
The ideal candidate will be a seasoned developer with solid knowledge of Java and other languages. The candidate must be able to write clean efficient code to process high volumes of trade and market data in real-time.
* Strong programming skills - including concurrent, parallel and distributed systems programming
* Expert level knowledge of Java
* Knowledge of stream processing and big data technologies, particularly Samza, Kafka Streams, Flink, Spark, MapReduce etc.
* Investment Banking Experience is an advantage
* Knowledge of HTTP, ReSTful web services and API design
* Experience with messaging technologies
* Experience with Grid and Cloud computing
* Familiarity with databases particularly NoSQL e.g. MongoDB, Couchbase, etc.
* Experience with Kubernetes
* Good understanding of the Linux OS
You will be responsible for developing Markets Risk and Analytics Platform team is building the next generation of risk, P&L and analytics systems for the clients Markets businesses.
This role is fully remote initially.
Please call or send your CV now for more details, this is an URGENT role!!!
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Java / DevOps / Big Data Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.