Benefits: Competitive Salary, Pension, Private Medical Insurance, Life Cover, Permanent Health Insurance
My client is part of the AIM listed group of companies and a global provider of software products and services, who support organisations, agencies and companies around the world with their infrastructure assets.
They are looking for a software engineer to join their expanding development team. Reporting to the dev manager, you will be responsible for developing web based applications with rich UI amongst other exciting projects.
You should have experience in the following:
- An OO Language (ideally Java or .NET)
- Programming web applications
- JS Charting libraries such as Highcharts required
- JS Maps integration such as Google Maps required
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.