Senior IT Service Desk Analyst - Windows 10 - Epsom
Due to large scale growth my client a leading name within the financial services world are currently recruiting multiple Senior IT Service Desk Analyst - Windows 10
IT Service Desk Analysts provide 1st line support for all incidents and service requests and 2nd -3rd line for all systems and applications supported by the Service Desk. Support is provided remotely to field staff in the UK, as well as desk-side for Epsom based staff. Support can be provided over the telephone, via remote control, email and IM, as well as desk-side.
* Previous Supervisory experience.
* Solid background in Service Desk support
* Detailed knowledge and understanding of Incident, Problem and Service Request management processes
* Experience working in a busy IT Service Desk environment in a technical customer facing role
* Over 5 years experience providing 1st to 3rd line technical support via telephone, email, remote and desk-side support
* Experience of working as a senior member of the ServiceDesk team providing an escalation point to other Service Desk Analysts, coaching,
mentoring and training to the team.
* Demonstrable troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
* Strong experience of Microsoft Windows platform including Windows 7 and 10 support and installation
* Strong Microsoft Office and Office 365 skills
* Active Directory and other account administration experience
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Senior IT Service Desk Analyst - Windows 10 - Epsom
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.