Corporate Services Business Manager
The successful candidate will need
and some finance experience as well (raising PO's, approving expenses etc.)
* Experience working within an NHS setting
* Experience managing staff and organising
* Ability to raise PO numbers and approve expenses
* Experience of drafting advice, briefing and papers for the Accountable Officer
* to maintain an expert knowledge of key issues in order to manage and prioritise the team workload effectively
Duration - 3 months plus
Rate - £248.49 per day via an Umbrella Company (Inside IR35)
Exclusively remote working at least at the start of the contract
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Corporate Services Business Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.