Domestic Assistant - DBS Required
Are you available Immediately? Do you have a current Valid DBS Check?
If you have answered yes to the above then please read on...
Adecco Recruitment in Ashford are working with a well know organisation based in Canterbury.
They are currently recruiting for a Domestic Assistant to join then on a temporary basis.
Job Tile: Domestic Assistant
Start Date: Immedate Start
Hours: The position Will be Full Time Hours - Can include weekends
Location: Canterbury, Kent
Pay Rate: £9.30 An Hour
- Carry out cleaning duties as per cleaning schedule for assigned area.
- Clean all work areas/equipment during and after use and remove all waste to the appropriate area.
- Ensure that customer complaints are promptly dealt with, and action taken to prevent re occurrence.
- The equipment is used safely and in accordance with current regulations and company policies and to maintain the equipment in a clean, safe and tidy condition.
- Report all maintenance issues and hazards to your line manager.
- Effective communication with all levels of staff Complying with the Trust policies on Health & Safety, COSHH and other statutory legislation
- Advise help desk on any defects within own area
- Order of goods and materials as necessary from Team Leaders
- Maintain records as required
- Ensure all security procedures are adhered to at all times.
If this role is of an interest to you then please Apply Below!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Domestic Assistant - DBS Required
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.