Adecco in Bolton are looking to recruit a Medical Receptionist to work for a local health centre, a working knowledge of Emis Web is essential. This is a part time interim position working afternoons.
- Working on Reception
- Taking calls, taking messages
- Responding to emails, dealing with post
- Booking appointments
- Dealing with prescriptions
- Dealing with enquiries
- Creating and updating spreadsheets and databases
- Keeping a filing system
- Managing diaries
- Arranging meetings and taking minutes/audio typing
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Experience in similar role
- Experience using EMIS Web
- Must have strong audio typing skills
- Good attention to detail
- Be able to work to meet deadlines
- Be immediately available
- Good knowledge of general office procedures
- Good communication skills
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Medical Receptionist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.