Go to Market Specialist
Lead large scaled marketing campaigns to grow revenue through driving awareness, engagement and product adoption among current advertisers and prospects.
Track effectiveness and channel mix to constantly improve the ROI of Marketing programmes.
Define and scope new business requirements, content and case studies for our 3 vertical products.
Implement measurement plans to evaluate the impact of your programs, providing data-driven recommendations for continuous improvement and innovation.
Set and manage marketing budgets, identify and work effectively with external partners and vendors. Successfully lead creative and event agencies.
Define and implement event strategy to deliver our International Growth proposition. This includes internal or external/industry events, webinars and hackathons.
Develop content (written and video) for our Vertical Education Programs for our high value clients,
Effectively work with a large group of stakeholders across local, regional and global Sales, PR, Policy, Marketing and Engineering.
Work with creative and development agencies to ensure outstanding delivery of marketing campaigns, collaterals, websites, videos and articles
UK Work permit.
- Degree. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience of marketing or management consulting experience.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple agencies at the same time.
- Experience in creating and launching cross-functional marketing campaigns.
- Comfortable analyzing and interpreting data
- Good communication and presentation skills, including the ability to take complex topics and create compelling narratives for different audiences.
- Good project management skills
- Entrepreneurial approach to work with ambiguity and in a very fast-changing environment.
- Some content/video development experience
- marketing or management consulting experience.
- Superb analytical skills.
- Master Degree will be a plus.
- Track record of leading marketing strategies, activities/campaigns across multiple markets.
- Good stakeholders' management skills with experience working across multiple cross-functional teams
- Good understanding of ads solutions
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Go to Market Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.