Production Technician - Nightshift Cramlington
The role will involve working Night-shift (10pm - 6am)
Previous production line experience, particularly in a clean room, is preferred but not essential.
Ideally you will have your own transport due to the site location and working hours.
The ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency, contagious optimism and a "can do" attitude.
- Welcome challenge and embrace change seeing both as an opportunity to improve.
- Hold self and others accountable and have the confidence and conviction to challenge behaviours that you believe to be unacceptable or incorrect.
- Show a passion for this type of work and this industry and must be driven to continuously improve and fully engage in any initiatives that the team undertakes to make improvements.
- Liaise extensively with all other departments on matters relating to safety, quality, performance and service in order to uphold the company's commitment to customer satisfaction. This involves working with people at all levels within the organisation as well as external customers and regulatory bodies.
- Be required to stand for long periods of time while performing a range of duties in a clean room setting.
- Be responsible for ensuring that the daily requirements of your role and area are met and that performance expectations are achieved on a consistent basis. All procedures are followed to ensure we produce quality products.
- Drive safety culture by being a role model in your area, always looking to increase safety.
- Report out near misses and ensure all relevant PPE is being worn.
- Ensure housekeeping standards are maintained within the manufacturing facility.
- Maintain 5S standards within department.
- Achieve and maintain all training to required standard
- Ensure all product produced in your area is of a high standard following GMP, all procedures and competencies is of the highest standards.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Production Technician - Nightshift Cramlington
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.