Warehouse Assistant - Tyer
Adecco are actively recruiting a Warehouse Assistant on a temporary basis. The role is shift based, working 12 hour shifts on a days and nights basis, including weekends.
The role is temporary and the current contract is until 26th March - candidates applying must be available and with access to their own transport due to the location of the client.
The main duties are;
- Safely Securing loads on trailers
- Opening and closing of trailer curtains
- Labelling of 3rd party inbound ware
- Pre check from loading sheet on all outbound loads
- General housekeeping
The team are looking for someone who can
- Maximise up time
- Take responsibility
- Share information
- Respect others
The pay rates for the role are;
Monday - Friday Day rate £9.95
Weekday Night rate £12.44
Weekend rate (7pm Friday through til 7am Monday) £14.93
It is essential to have previous experience within a warehouse or distribution centre. FLT licence would be desirable but not essential. We are looking to start pre-screening straight away so if you are available please apply your CV asap.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Warehouse Assistant - Tyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.