Student Programme Administrator
We are pleased to be working with a university based in Uxbridge, North West London. They are recruiting for a temporary Student Programmes Administrator paying £13.86 per hour. This role will be starting as soon as possible.
The main purpose of the role is:
To deliver operational routines and administrative processes ensuring accurate and timely student data/record management to support the effective and professional information provision to all stakeholders whilst providing an effective and efficient service delivery to students and staff.
- To deliver a student-focussed service that is consistently professional, welcoming, reliable, accessible and effective; including (but not exclusively) ensuring that student communication (including letters and transcripts) are produced/responded to in a timely and appropriate manner.
- To support the administration of student attendance and engagement routines; maintaining TIER 4 compliance records and escalating where necessary if risk to engagement is identified.
- To take an active supporting role in the co-ordination and delivery of College and Department led activities, such as student marketing and recruitment events, Handbook production, induction and registration, NSS activities, placement activity and graduation.
- To maintain a sound knowledge of the range of College programmes, including module and assessment detail and ensure an understanding of how the Senate Regulations impact on the delivery of programmes of study.
- To co-ordinate assignment deadlines across multiple programmes; manage day to day submission routines, mark sheet administration and effective moderation procedures.
- To support the Senior Student Programmes Administrator/Manager in examination and re-sit administration to ensure these run effectively and comply with University regulations, policy and procedures, coordinating with University services when required.
Evidence of relevant professional experience and ongoing development. Candidates without a first degree should be able to demonstrate transferable skills - such as analytical, interpersonal, problem-solving and self-management skills - at an appropriate level.
Experience of working in an administrative role
Experience of Higher Education administration.
A knowledge of administrative procedures in a large organisational setting
Experience and skill in use of full suite of Microsoft Office applications
Ability to work with staff at all levels
Ability to negotiate with staff and students
If this is a role that you are interested please send me a copy of your CV.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Student Programme Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.