Credit Controller - SE London
NEW ROLE: Credit Controller
Based in SE London (West Norwood/Sydenham)
£26,000 per year
On behalf of my client, I am currently recruiting for an experienced and personable Credit Controller to join a well-established, reputable company based in SE London.
You will work as part of the accounts team reporting directly into the Head of Accounts with the main goal of reducing company debt
About the role
The role involves providing support for the accounts receivable team. On a day-to-day basis duties will include:
- Responding to all customer queries relating to their accounts
- Ensure complete records are maintained
- Communicate effectively with customers by phone and email
- To chase all outstanding invoices in a timely and customer focused manner
- Issuing letters
- To keep all records complete, accurate and up to date
- Keep the team and line manager aware of any issues
- Previous experience working in a credit control role
- PC literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Effective communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Confident personality in order to speak to sometimes difficult customers
- An all rounder that is happy to assist and be part of a small team who all work hard together to achieve results
If you feel this is the role for you, please apply online now with your most up to date CV. Please note only successfully shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Credit Controller - SE London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.