Job Title: Insulation Installer
Hours: 40 hours a week, flexibility is key as you may be required to work longer hours and weekends if specific contracts require this
Salary: £23,920-£27,040 DOE
Location: The main office is based in Ashford, you'll be covering the South East, you will be provided with a Company van+fuel
Our client requires an experienced Insulation Installer with excellent customer care skills who is trustworthy and reliable.
Your new job would involve:
- Working with the general public and on building sites
- Driving a van short, medium and long range distances
- Working in lofts
- Working at height, from steps & ladders
- Problem solving
As an Insulation Installer you will need to have the following qualifications:
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in insulation and building treatments Cold/warm roof insulation
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in insulation and building treatments Cavity Wall Insulation
- Full driving licence
- Gas ACOP certification
- CSCS card
- IPAF licence (Desirable)
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 3 years' experience
- Excellent customer care
- Excellent time management
- The ability to read, understand and confirm the contents of the site risk assessment
- The ability to complete pre-installation checks and confirm the contents of the survey
- To adequately explain the CWI installation regulations and drilling sequence
- The ability to re-point drilled holes and colour-match to a high standard
- The ability to adequately explain the gas safety and ventilation requirements
- The ability to adequately explain the loft insulation installation regulations
Apply today, our client can interview as soon as this week. We look forward to receiving your application
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Insulation Installer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.