Cavity Wall & Loft Insulation Sales Surveyor
JOB TITLE: Cavity Wall & Loft Insulation Sales Surveyor
HOURS: 40 hours a week
SALARY: Basic £20,800 plus commission on sales OTE £35K
LOCATION: The main office is based in Ashford, you'll be covering the South East and will be provided with a Company van+fuel
Our client requires an experienced Cavity wall and Loft insulation Sales Surveyor with excellent customer care skills who is trustworthy and reliable.
Your new job would involve:
- Working with the general public
- Driving short, medium and long range distances
- Working in lofts
- Working at height, from steps & ladders
- Problem solving
- Working to targets; your bonus is based on £15,000 sales per week - 4 appointments per day would be expected.
As the Cavity Wall & Loft Insulation Sales Surveyor you will need to have the following:
- Level 3 Certificate in Domestic Energy Assessment - Retrofit assessor
- Full understanding of ECO schemes
- Excellent customer care
- Excellent time management
- The ability and knowledge to complete a site risk assessment
- The ability and knowledge to explain the CWI installation regulations and drilling sequence
- The ability and knowledge to explain the gas safety and ventilation requirements
- The ability and knowledge to explain the loft insulation installation regulations
- Full (clean) UK driving licence
Apply today, our client can interview as soon as this week. We look forward to receiving your application
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Cavity Wall & Loft Insulation Sales Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.