Up to £19,000 per annum + bonus
37.5 hours per week between 8am and 6pm
Office Angels are currently recruiting for a Sales Administrator to join a growing team for a reputable company based in Salford. The successful candidate will be working in the busiest branch of the organisation so we are looking for someone who enjoys a fast-paced environment.
Duties will include:
- Process customer orders within SLAs
- Keep customer updated on availability/timescales
- Negotiate discounts
- Provide advice on products
- Liaise with other departments and branches
- Assisting other members of the team if required
We are looking for candidates with:
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to find solutions
- First class communication skills via phone and email
- Good commercial awareness
- Strong Excel skills and ability to pick up new systems easily
- Good teamwork skills
If you are interested and meet the above criteria please send your CV ASAP to email@example.com or call the branch on 0161 832 7600 if you have any queries. Due to the high volume of CVs we are currently receiving we are unable to reply to each application. If you have not heard from us within 5 days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Office Angels is an equal opportunity employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Internal Sales
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.