Setting Operator - Manufacturing
Adecco Glasgow are currently recruiting several Setter/Operators to join my manufacturing client based in Kilmarnock within their team producing quality components. This vacancy will be a temporary role for a period of up to 3 months, with the potential to be extended further. This will be dayshift role and flexibility in regards to overtime is essential.
You will be expected to be flexible, enthusiastic, willing to learn new skills and be prepared to be developed to meet the special challenges that the racing business demands. You will also be a team player and able to adapt to an autonomous team culture. The ability to communicate with others at all levels of the organisation along with good organisational skills is a requirement. You will be involved in a dynamic, continuous improvement environment, which will require initiative and problem solving abilities to operate within this team.
Qualifications & Experience: Applicants should have a good background in general machining/process work
Salary: £10 - 12.50ph dependant on experience, weekly pay!
Hours of work: 39 hours per week
Job Role: The core role involves setting and operating a range of production machinery from pressing, featuring to finishing in the manufacture of bearings. Full comprehensive training will be given to the successful candidate(s).
Duties will include:
- Operating and setting production machinery
- Viewing 1/2 bearing components under magnifying lamps
- Measuring Components
- Deburring Components
- Packing Components
- Responsible for high quality standards including your own first -offs.
- Ensure critical dimensions are 100% checked
- Maintaining high housekeeping standards within health & safety guidelines
- Participate in team working ie. 5S, Health & Safety, Quality etc.
This is an excellent rare opportunity to join a reputable organisation to grow further within this sector. Please apply today if you are interested.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Setting Operator - Manufacturing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.