Debt Collection Agent
Adecco are currently recruiting for a small team of Debt Collection Agents for one of our clients in the Sheffield Area, they work with global media businesses, internet giants, high street outlets, publishing houses & construction businesses just to name a few.
- Keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts
- Plan course of action to recover outstanding payments
- Locate and contact debtors to inquire of their payment status
- Negotiate payoff deadlines or payment plans
- Handle questions or complaints
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies
- Create trust relationships with debtors when possible to avoid future issues
- Update account status and database regularly
- Alert superiors of debtors unwilling or unable to pay when necessary
- Comply with requirements when legal action is unavoidable
- Assist any commercial business who extends credit in the commercial arena, irrespective of geographical location
Ideal applicants will match the following:
- Have a strong customer service background, by being able represent the brand to the highest standard
- Be empathetic but also to the point with customers
- Experience dealing with dispute handling
- Strong administrative abilities
- Positive attitude, someone who enjoys going to work
- Have a friendly yet competitive attitude with colleagues
- Resilient when needed
- Track record of dealing with a diverse client / customer base
- Although this role is a full time position, our client tries to ensure all it's employees has a strong work/life balance, meaning there is a strong potential for a shorter working week (e.g. 3.5 / 4 days instead of the standard 5).
- Good commission scheme, expected to earn around £40 - £50k per annum once fully trained.
- On street parking.
- 28 holiday days per annum.
Does this sound like the type of job you can see yourself doing? If so, we'd love to hear from you, apply now!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Debt Collection Agent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.