Operations / Stock Administrator
We are currently looking for an experienced dynamic, friendly Administrator to work within our clients Stock Control team. The successful candidate will assist in managing inventory and processing purchase orders. They will also be responsible for tracking shipments, participating in inventory audits and maintaining various daily reports regarding stock holding.
- Excellent, demonstrable Excel skills
- Confident communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational, planning and prioritisation skills
- A strong Administrative background
- Experience working with SAP
- Excellent IT skills + ability to quickly learn and adapt to new systems
- Highly organised with a logical approach to tasks
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Operations / Stock Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.