Part Time Administrator!
Part Time: Flexibility
Are you a methodical organiser?
Have you got strong administrative skills?
Do you like the idea of working Part Time?
If the above sounds like you then get in touch today!
Office Angels are proud to be partnering with a fantastic client who are seeking to welcome a new Administrator into their team. If you are looking for a fun, dynamic environment with a good work life balance then this opportunity could be for you.
The role will be working from home until lockdown restrictions are lifted.
- Producing reports and financial information
- Helping to fix any issues that may generate
- Reports to be sent to both clients and customers and cross referenced with company checks
- Generic Scanning
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
- Being proactive with tasks
- Problem solving quickly and efficiently
- Previous Administration experience
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Outlook and Work
- Experience working with CRM systems
- High level of written communication
- Ability to use initiative and work under pressure
- Always maintain a professional approach
- To provide support work in a timely manner
Interviewing soon so don't miss you!
To find out more information and submit your CV please call: 01189508001 and email firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Part Time Administrator!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.