Entry Level Bookings Advisor
Office Angels Hull
Bookings Advisor - £18,000 - £25,000
Monday to Friday 9:30 - 5:30
Office Angels Hull are working with a unique high end service provider, to recruit for an additional team member to join their bookings team. The role office based and an immediate start could be made available for the right candidate.
- Speaking with prospect and existing clients across a range of platforms and software, including social media, emails and telephone
- Handling initial enquires right through to service delivery
- Providing an excellent customer service and encouraging a positive experience wherever possible
- Working as part of a small 'family feel' team
- Supporting the business where required and carrying out any additional duties
- On the job training will be provided
- Progression opportunity for the right candidate including a salary increase after 6 months to £25,000
- Flexible working
- Paid for social events
- Annual company bonus scheme
- 28 days holiday inc. bank holidays AND an additional 2 weeks off for Christmas!!
If you would like any further details on this role please contact Lorna at Office Angels Hull, otherwise please click apply to submit an application.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who are operating as an employment business for the purpose of this position. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer. Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible so if you have not heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion and sadly we cannot provide individual feedback.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Entry Level Bookings Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.