Jira Administrator - Birmingham
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Really interesting opportunity available for a medium sized, expanding Financial Services business based in central Birmingham - Flexible on working location now and into 2021 but visits to office to be expected.
My client are in the process of rolling out Jira to act as their main ticketing, work-flow management and test case management system and are looking for an administrator to act as the SME. The organisation currently use a range of disparate systems and are consolidating with Jira.
This role is available due to the organisations consistent growth on the back of increasing demand for their products and services with UK, EU and in the US - the role will likely require travel (approx. 1 trip p/m) as a result.
- Act as lead on all things Jira related, working with Jira developer
- Develop new work-flows, dashboards, fields, etc., to support PMO Process changes within Trust Payments
- Manage user permissions and access rights for tools relevant to specific teams
- Set up and maintain JIRA projects and work-flows
- Work with JIRA filters, reporting, dashboards, work-flows, fields, and JIRA administration
- Perform application and system administration tasks, including data backups and scheduled jobs
- Lead on knowledge share and adoption with internal and external contacts Manage multiple responsibilities with tight deadlines
Experience / Exposure Required:
- 4+ years' experience in application support and/or project co-ordination role - ideally with experience creating and customising JIRA projects schemes, complex work-flows, screen schemes, permission schemes etc
- Ability to construct custom dashboards using various filter types in JIRA, a must
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
Additional technology relevant to the business and their projects :
- MS BI - SSAS, SSIS, SSRS
- Power BI
- Project Experience migrating to the cloud and migrating services onto new platforms
If you are interested in this opportunity please respond with your CV ASAP and/or contact Karl Ford @ Modis for more information.Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law. Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.
Apply for Jira Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.