Working within the construction industry no day in this role will be the same. We need an organised, motivated individual who will provide efficient and effective service.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with an understanding and ability to deliver a quality, customer-focused service.
Ability to work as a member of a team to ensure excellent service provision levels are met and also the ability to work pro-actively and under own initiative and as part of a team to ensure that service deadlines are met or queries are resolved within required timescales.
Excellent IT Skills, including all Microsoft programmes
Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise a range of related duties, under pressure, to meet strict deadlines/targets.
Problem solving and decision-making skills with the ability to consider options for flexibility when providing a customer-focused service.
Ability to pay particular attention to detail and accuracy, with a methodical approach to service delivery.
Good numerical skills with the ability to undertake detailed calculations in relation to annual leave entitlements etc.
Desirable, knowledge and use of HR systems + a working knowledge and understanding of general HR policies, processes
Daily Duties will include but is not limited to:
* All administrative aspects of the recruitment process
* Process DBS checks.
* Issue and maintain relevant equipment as required.
* Staff training organisation.
* Liaise with outside contractors/ vendors.
* Maintain Company Vehicle information.
* HR administration - eg. PAL, Payroll, Tax codes, Sickness, staff activity/absence
* Provide assistance for MD when required.
* Maintaining detailed databases
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Resourcing Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.