This role is an exciting opportunity to work for our constantly growing client based in Ipswich, joining their credit control team is a fantastic chance to really take ownership and lead the way on the management of your own account!
Although, it is essential that you have knowledge around credit control, training will be provided to make sure you understand our client's processes and the company itself. If you come from a background in Credit Control, Purchase Ledger or Sales Ledger, this job could be perfect for you!
Hours - 8.30am-5pm Monday-Friday
Holiday - 20 days holiday per annum, increasing by 1 day every 3 years
Day to day duties will include -
- Chasing accounts via telephone, email and the post
- Account management (resolving queries, taking payments)
- Day to day administration tasks including statements
- Manually releasing any orders where the accounts may be on credit hold
- Communication with other department including sales
The right candidate
It is essential that you are enthusiastic and have the desire to take ownership of your own account!
- Credit control or accounting experience
- Proven brilliant communication skills
- Have the ability to be self-motivated but also a strong team player
- Organised and the ability to work to deadlines - this is one of the main attributes needed!
- Target driven
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Credit Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.