CNC Machinist (Permanent)
My well established, award winning, UK market leading client, specialising in the design and manufacture of commercial, custom built vehicle products.
They have an excellent opportunity for an experienced CNC Machinist to join their busy team.
The role will involve:
- Producing high precision automotive components
- Processing work by reading and understanding engineering drawings
- Evaluating the best method and processes to be employed
- Programming, setting and operating 3 and 4 axis CNC machinery
- Overcoming problems that may arise during the process
- Seeing jobs through to completion and final inspection
- Producing runs of products using alloy and steel, one off and batch
- Clamping and machine fixture development and design
- Produce and document job sheets
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in using shop mill or similar
- Have experience in using XYZ Prototrak lathe or similar.
- Possess good IT skills, in particular, Microsoft packages such as excel & Word
- Have Familiarity with offline CNC programing although training would be provided if necessary for the right candidate.
Salary will be dependent upon experience. Hours are Mon to Fri 8.00-4.45 with 45 mins for lunch. 40 hours per week, with overtime often available, paid at time and a half. They offer 30 days holiday, company pension scheme, on site parking and uniform and all PPE provided.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for CNC Machinist (Permanent)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.