£22-26k + Bonus and Commission
Hours: 9am-630pm Monday - Thursday, 9am-6pm Friday, 10am-4pm every other Saturday
Must Haves: Driving licence
My client are an independent Estate Agents and they are looking for an experienced Lettings Manager to oversee the Lettings department.
Duties of the role:
* Manage an effective team
* Increase business levels
* Maintain housing legislation
* Attend training
* Manage all client data and files
* Appraisals with clients
* Deal with tenant/landlord issues and queries
* Carry out viewings
* Negotiation of deals
* Accounts data entry
* Any additional ad hoc duties
* Experience at senior or management level within property
* ARLA qualified is an advantage
* Immediately available
* Excellent customer service and people skills
* Highly organised
* Focused and able to lead a team
* Hold a full Driving licence
Annual leave: 20 days plus public holidays and Christmas to New Year
Advertised by Office Angels, London Bridge branch
Please note that due to the high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted. For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Lettings Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.