Job Title: Contract Analyst
Duration: 6 months initially
As a Contract Analyst, you will be working on the Contract Quarterback project.
This project seeks to drive value from the Clients supplier agreements and reduce risk by holding supplier contracts in a common repository.
These outcomes are supported by the implementation of sophisticated digital tools.
· To assist in the migration of contracts from legacy systems to SAP Ariba
· To cleanse contracts in the new repository, driving the completion of mandatory contract metadata to link related agreements to complete mandatory information
· To develop and deliver training to contract managers in use of the SAP Ariba contract management system
· Assessing the contracts within CDR, formatting and generating document families as appropriate.
· Plan, implement and test the DocuSign insight technology which includes a bi-directional agreement document exchange with Ariba.
· Ideally, you will have experience in SAP Ariba (contract management module)
· Previous experience of Database Migration
· You will have a structured and methodical approach to your work
· Previous experience of contract management - creating and migrating contracts
· Experience of Contract Repository Discovery
· Experience of using DocuSign
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Apply for Contract Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.