Internal Sales Manager
Internal Sales Manager - Preston, UK
Competitive Salary offered with benefits.
Monday To Friday
Do you have .....
- Experience managing a busy customer service and driving a sales office environment
- Proficient with all modules of MS Office (e.g. strong data analysis and manipulation in Excel) -
- Ability to quickly analyse sales data and devise effective outbound sales call programmes.
- Proven experience in effective performance management and management by objectives.
You will work with a diverse range of customers within the industrial manufacturing sector leading and managing the Internal Sales Team to achieve individual sales targets and business objectives and to be responsible for solid contribution towards the overall company sales forecast.
The role will require extensive management experience in internal sales.
Previous successful experience of managing internal sales teams, to analyse sales data to create and review management processes to facilitate effective management by objectives.
- To ensure efficient handling and processing of incoming customer contact (phone, email, social media etc) demonstrating the highest standard of customer service at all times.
- To drive and run a process of proactive outbound sales calls to existing customers, sales prospects, and lapsed customers.
- To ensure that a robust process is in place to issue and follow up all customer quotations in a timely and effective manner.
- To be able to effectively analyse sales and account data necessary to create and review individual sales team targets and objectives.
- Successfully set up and maintain disciplined individual and team sales performance review processes.
- Be lead and be responsible for the motivation and development of staff members to attain a high level of performance at all times.
- To be comfortable and be responsible for the review of the department business performance in management meetings.
- Work closely with both external sales team and digital marketing role to help ensure successful sales campaigns.
- To be fully conversant with the company ERP system and related customer-oriented data management processes.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Internal Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.