Adecco Cramlington are delighted to support their client in a search for an Installer, the right candidate may have an opportunity to be taken on permanently depending on their efforts throughout their contract. During this current climate, this business can offer sustainability due to the works involved, and a great opportunity for someone who has found themselves out of work, or looking for a new move.
This is for an immediate start, with an hourly rate of £12 per hour plus £15 per night for subsistence. You will be required to work away from home on some occasions, as well as local work in Northumberland and the North East.
Please see below a list of duties:
- Installation of technically advanced cable transits, flexible pipe penetrations and cable duct seals within the UK.
- Product range is suitable for applications within the shipbuilding, offshore and onshore construction industries.
- Installation to improve safety and fire & watertight integrity across the construction and utility industries.
- Working within a small installation team at various sites across the UK. These sites can include electrical substations, water treatment works, commercial constriction sites and telephone exchange buildings with projects lasting from a few days to a few weeks.
- The successful applicant will hold a CSCS card and have a proven track record of high-quality installation work in a similar working environments and will show experience in the following areas;
- Working safely to ensure a safe working area and an ability to carry out Take 5 risk assessments.
- Interpreting installation instructions to ensure all work completed to a high standard.
- Competent in the use of hand and power tools.
- Labelling and recording work, taking photographs as required for inclusion within completion documentation.
- Taking responsibility for any tools and equipment issued to you.
Please apply should you fulfil the above criteria, hold a driving licence, have a valid CSCS card and can travel away from home for up to 6 weeks.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Installer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.