Commercial & Procurement Contract Manager - 0928
Commercial & Procurement Contract Manager 0928
Contract Until End of June 2021
My high profile telecommunications client are currently recruiting for a Commercial manager to work on an initial 6 month contracting position.
* Providing the one stop shop (new and existing) for all contractual change queries/requests for any business user on any Field Partner contract
* Develop briefings detailing any contract changes for both operational and exec consumption.
* Manage the Change Control register to ensure it is always up to date and participate in required Commercial reviews as needed.
* Drive continuous improvement in this area, learning lessons and implementing positive change to increase the businesses capability in managing all contract change events.
* Ensure that all contract change requests are supported by originating stakeholders and engage for Legal support as required.
* Provide guidance to group Procurement to ensure priority activites are undertaken and that the contract changes meet the businesses needs.
* Support & maintain a specific commercial risks register and ensure it's linkage to the wider Partner Management risk register
* Advise contract specialists, procurement and operations on risks from contract changes
* Advise Operations SOR and schedule creation in conjunction with Legal and procurement to simplify changes.
* Maintain strong governance across contract definitions and maintain a current contract and an audit trail of all changes, sign off and rationale
* Champion standardisation of contracts where possible using standard form of contract as agreed with the exec.
We currently spend £350m PA with BAU engineering field services Partners and £300m pa for building the infrastructure. This role is critical to ensure that we procure the correct field services from our Partners using innovative commercial models in conjunction with procurement.
The role holder must be able to work with stakeholders to help define statement of requirements, construct key aspects of Frame and Purchase agreements and work with procurement, legal and operations to ensure we have negotiated, procured the delivered the right contracts. The role holder will also work with Procurement to advise on whether contract renewals, changes or extension should be considered and when to undertake these activities.
Apply for Commercial & Procurement Contract Manager - 0928
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.