6 Month Contract
£18.95 PAYE ONLY + Plus Shift Premiums
Looking for a candidate that ideally has experience with Okuma MA400 4 Axis CNC Milling + All applicants must hold an apprenticeship (or equivalent) in a Manufacturing Engineering discipline.
To enhance the overall effectiveness of the department by producing quality products to defined specifications, in accordance with production requirements.
* Machine components in line with both Manufacturing Layout & Drawing
* Flexibility to operate other key plant within cell
* Carry out dimensional checks using defined metrology equipment
* Continuous Improvement techniques
* Problem Identification / elimination
* Work to production targets
* Responsibility for Quality and adherence to Product Assurance Standards
* Involvement in Risk assessments where required
* All applicants must hold an apprenticeship (or equivalent) in a Manufacturing Engineering discipline.
* Clear record of success as a Manufacturing Technician.
* Committed to Continuous Improvement
* Experienced in achieving site quality standards
* Must be fully conversant with all aspects of inspection and measuring techniques for all parts manufactured on the machine
* Awareness of Health and Safety responsibilities
* Highly motivated and keen to succeed.
* Significant breadth of experience.
* A demonstrable ability to motivate others, build teams and communicate effectively.
* Excellent team player, capable of making an impact at all levels.
From time to time the successful candidate may be required by the Company to perform other tasks which are not included in the above description, but are within the capabilities of the individual and where necessary training will be given.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer, for further information please contact Khush on 07742403632
Spring Engineering Solutions (a trading name of Roevin Management Services Limited) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Spring Engineering Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring Engineering Solutions. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for CNC Miller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.