Role: Income Officer
Salary: circa £27k
Hours: 35 Hours per Week between 8am - 8pm
Benefits: Company pension scheme, working for a company is willing to pay for qualifications, great team environment, opportunity to work from home, free parking, 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
Are you an enthusiastic, hard working person with an excellent work ethic who works hard to achieve results and give the highest level of customer satisfaction? Please apply today!
We have teamed up with one of our clients based in Sidcup looking to recruit for an income Officer to join the former tenant's team. This position is suitable for someone who has excellent customer service skills. You will be part of an enthusiastic and vibrant team and a company who is passionate about the happiness and wellbeing on their employees. For more details please call or email Dolly on 0208 464 5225, email@example.com
- Collect income and debt
- Liaise with a range of internal and external agencies to resolve debt management issue
- Investigation of housing benefit or universal credit claim
- Manage key relationships with external service providers
- Monitor performance of aged debt KPI's
- Publish high quality, concise, informative and analytical written reports
- To take legal action to recover debt as appropriate in line with policy and expected timings
- Ability to make effective judgements based on facts demonstrated through assessment of analysis and risk
- high level of attention to detail
- Ability to set own priorities in order to achieve set deadlines and targets
- Ability to analyse data and communicate this to others both verbally and in writing
- Excellent knowledge of Data Protection regulations
- Ability to produce clear, concise reports for Senior Management
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
If you would like to speak to us about this opportunity, please do get in touch with Office Angels Bromley on 0208 464 5225, alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Income Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.