Senior Payroll Administrator
Adecco Chester are proud to be recruiting on behalf of Cheshire Constabulary for a Senior Payroll Officer to join their Shared Services team until November 2022.
The successful candidate will have substantial payroll technical knowledge however will be given full training on the system and processes. This person will need to hit the ground running and obtain a good understanding complex payrolls.
Successful candidates will need to meet the following criteria;
- Relevant payroll qualifications or equivalent experience
- 5 years + working in a payroll environment
- Full understanding of running end to end payrolls
- Experience of manual gross to net calculations
- Experience of working in fast paced environment or shared service
- Experience working on large and complex payrolls
- Experience using Oracle Fusion or Oracle EBS
- Understanding of public sector pay and pensions
- Line manager experience
Working hours are 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday.
Working from home is not a given with this role, however, due to the criticality of payroll, it is likely the successful candidate will eventually have the ability to work at home. However, they will be required to work from Cheshire Police HQ in Winsford for at least the first 4-6 weeks.
Please apply directly for immediate consideration or call Adecco Chester on 01244 346674.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Senior Payroll Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.