ICT Project Manager
ICT Project Manager - Temporary Contract until 31/06/21
To manage projects, both technical and business, which deliver new capabilities into the organisation to enable the realisation of planned business benefits.
In particular, to:
- Manage and deliver a project within time, cost and quality thresholds, establishing quality assurance protocols through standardised and consistent project documentation. To include managing change control.
- Ensure benefits are identified; project deliverables are fully integrated into the business and subsequent realisation of benefits processes established.
- Manage all financial aspects of the project including structuring stage budgets, and justifying/securing funding through appropriate governance forums.
- Build, manage and motivate the project team.
- Define and manage project resources.
- Manage stakeholders internally and externally throughout project lifecycle. Producing consolidated reporting to Project Board and other key stakeholders as required.
- Undertake detailed project planning, clearly mapping milestones and deliverables and monitor ongoing progress.
- Ensure all risks and issues are effectively identified and managed. Includes maximising opportunities to drive out additional business benefits.
- Identify interdependencies and dependencies with other projects and business areas. Clearly putting into place action planning and resolution activity.
- Identify lessons, ensuring they are shared across practitioners and inform activity to change working practices.
- Ensure compliance with all Force strategies.
PRINCE2 (Foundation & Practitioner) and or relevant APMP qualification and accreditation
- Proven track record of managing projects which have been delivered on time and budget, to specification and quality through the project lifecycle.
- Strong leadership skills that demonstrate the ability to lead and drive organisational change.
- Proven ability to build, maintain and manage multi disciplined project teams working at remote locations (officers and staff).
- Financial management experience, to include authorisation process, management of spends and planning.
- Demonstrable interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to influence, build support and translate complex information and messages to stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience of establishing, maintaining and managing appropriate levels of project documentation. I.e. business case, highlight report and detailed project plans.
- Flexible and adaptable, with the resilience to be able to continuously problem solve and re-evaluate ways of working throughout the lifecycle of the project.
If this sounds like the challenge for you, then do not delay - apply now. We are anticipating a high level of interest in this post, apply swiftly to avoid disappointment.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for ICT Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.