Sales Account Executive - excellent bonus!
Job Title: Sales Account Executive
Salary: £18k O.T.E £30k
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
If you're looking for a new Sales Account Executive position then apply today!
I have just learnt about an expanding company who are a hugely successful business seeking to recruit 2 Sales Account Executives within their sales department. You'll be working as part of a supportive team of 3 and you'll be coached and mentored by an incredible Telesales Manager who has 10+ years of sales experience.
Reasons to work at this company:
- Exceptional training
- The company are growing and so it's an exciting time for you to join and develop your sales career
- They're really open to new ideas, evolving as a team, everyone is invested in the growth of the business
Key Responsibilities within your new role:
- Managing key customer accounts and diarising to call certain customers at certain days/times of the week
- Proactively sell products on every call
- Building relationships with customers and developing new business (this role is B2B)
- Processing orders
- Offering promotions
- Upselling and cross selling products
Essential Skills/Qualities required:
- Previous experience within a sales position is essential
- Exceptional customer service skills
- The ability to negotiate and understand pricing
- Someone who enjoys learning new products
Apply today if you have Sales experience. The company we're recruiting for would like to conduct MS Teams interviews initially at this time. We look forward to receiving your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Sales Account Executive - excellent bonus!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.