A unique opportunity has now become available within a well-known Manufacturing business based in Central Llanberis. They are looking for a Laboratory Technician that is motivated, organised and also practical.
Pay - 9.20 per Hour
Location - Llanberis
Duration - 3 months
- Operates and performs adjustments to laboratory equipment and instruments
- Performs quantitative and qualitative analysis, such as sampling, testing, and measuring using specialised equipment.
- Completes the compiling, analysing, and interpreting of results.
- Performs periodic equipment inspections and preventative maintenance work.
- Troubleshoots test processes.
- Calculates as well as prepares graphs and charts.
- Prepares measurement and test equipment (e.g. instrumentation and functionality tests).
Please note, these positions is a 2 months on going role and it involve working a rotating shift of 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm
TO APPLY - Please apply with a up to date CV.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 72 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you wish to register with us for future opportunities in your area, then please follow the link below.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Lab Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.