Health and Safety Administrator
Part-time Health and Safety Administrator
Mon-Fri 9:30AM - 3:00PM (some flexibility on hours)
Temporary - 3 months
Office Angels are recruiting for an experienced Health and Safety Administrator on behalf of our client based in Salford Quays.
The main function of the role is to prepare the company for ISO accreditation, and it is essential that applicants have experience of either ISO 9001, 14001 or 45001.
Experience of health and safety administration tasks is also required.
Due to current restrictions this role will initially be home based, and we are therefore looking for someone who is self-sufficient and can hit the ground running.
Duties for this role involve:
- Preparation of information for Health and Safety licence applications
- Prepare for and guide the company through ISO accreditation
- Review compliance
- Compilation of reports
- Liaising with consultants and contractors for ISO compliance
- Maintenance of the Approved Contractor Database
- Co-ordinating management review meetings, document control approval and internal auditing
- Holiday and absence cover for other administrative functions
Monday - Friday 9.30am - 3.00pm
25 hours per week
£13,960 per annum (£10.74 per hour)
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to email@example.com or for any questions, call the office on 0161 832 7600.
By registering with Office Angels, you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all interviews. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Health and Safety Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.