Business Development Manager
£20,000- £24,000 OTE £45,000
My client is a market leading telecoms company based in Bracknell who require an experienced Business Development Manager to develop and upsell there accounts in the SME market.
The primary responsibility of the opportunity is responding to enquiries from existing customers, contacting customers on the CRM, predominantly SME businesses; contacting C-level executives, buyers and technical engineers to develop well qualified opportunities and sell telecoms products. The successful candidate needs to understand businesses drivers and evaluate customer's needs.
To apply we are looking for the following:
- 1-2 year's experience in telecoms sales.
- Or a A-Level / Technical Degree educated.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues.
- Research and absorb key products and solutions.
- Effective time management between reactive and proactive tasks.
- Clear and concise telephone manner.
- Understanding of company hierarchical structures.
- Tenacity and determination to achieve mandated targets.
- Knowledge of Microsoft suite, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Organisational skills, utilising technology.
- Prior use of Sales Force or similar CRM system is desirable.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role please get in contact!
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.