Customer Development Executive
An assignment opportunity for a Customer Development Executive has arisen for my client, a large global FMCG organisation based in Waltham on the Wolds, Leicestershire.
Pay rate: £13.50 per hr
Duration: 9 months
Hour: 37.5 per week
The purpose of the job is to:
- Actively and re-actively find opportunities to develop specific customer relationships and business, which ultimately leads to profitable NSV growth.
- Create and upkeep the tools to enable us to speak to Tesco about our joint performance past, present, and future in their language / metrics & time-frames. Use this to find compelling insights which drive change in performance for the entire business.
Main learning's in the job are around commercial acumen, analytical excellence and influencing without authority.
- CDM Seasonal, Clip-strip, Litter - To drive profitable and sustainable NSV and Share growth with Tesco, managing their agenda. The role will involve managing all dimensions of the Customer relationships internally and externally, including owning stakeholder relationships within customers. Specific responsibilities will be for the Litter, Seasonal (both general products and developing Tesco Exclusive propositions), and Clip-strip portfolio (£11m Net Sales).
- Lead commercial analyst for the total Tesco team. Key responsibility within this is creating and up-keeping the tools to enable us to speak to Tesco Group about our joint performance past, present, and future in their language / metrics & time-frames (e.g. EPOS Trackers, Customer P&L, etc). Using this to find compelling insights which drive change in performance for the entire business (c.£120m Net Sales, 350 SKUs).
- Perfect Execution process -This role is responsible for leading our cross functional team perfect execution process and ensure that new products and activation's are launched with excellence.
Education & Professional Qualifications.
- Internship or previous work in Demand functions in FMCG.
- Data management, insights/analytics development
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook
- Commercial Acumen and Business Management
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Customer Development Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.