Senior Care Assistant
- Lead, support and mentor the team of care assistants on shift and support the nurse on duty to organise and supervise their work
- You will be assisting residents with their daily personal care needs whilst promoting their individuality and dignity
- Assist residents with social activities by interacting with them, encouraging them to continue with or take up new hobbies and activities
- Perform, report and record, follow training and clinical observations of residents' temperature, pulse, breathing, height and weight.
- Able to obtain medical samples, as requested by the GP or RGN in charge.
- You will have an NVQ level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care
- Organised with a good level of IT skills and literacy skills
- Demonstrable specific knowledge of clinical care
- You will have experience of working in a care home or caring experience
- Proven experience supervising staff and leading a team
- Knowledge and understanding of good practice in a care home.
For immediate consideration and more information about One Housing Groups benefits - please do apply today with your most recent CV highlighting your experience.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy