Position Title: Recruitment Co-ordinator
Duration: 6 months with scope for extension
The Engineer Resourcing team provide an end to end recruitment service from advertising and searching for candidates to co-ordinating interviews and managing the job offer / negotiation process. The team supports all field engineer recruitment.
The Recruitment Co-ordinator will provide support across all engineer streams including entry level to fully qualified.
- Manage and co-ordinate the Interview dairy, liaising with hiring managers for their availability, ensuring all interview days have cover
- Manage calls/emails from applicants, third parties and internal colleagues who have queries relating to recruitment
- Processing & tracking offers using Workday for successful candidates
- Supporting feedback calls for unsuccessful candidates
- Responsible for all administrative tasks associated with engineer recruitment
- Strive for continuous improvement and challenge the status quo - utilise your knowledge and MI to identify potential ways in which recruitment processes can be improved and new methods introduced to improve the quality of successful candidates.
- Work closely with Recruiters to ensure the candidate journey is managed efficiently and effectively and all candidates receive a positive experience.
- Ensure that day to day problems which impact on service delivery are identified and resolved
- Outstanding organisational skills, to ensure excellent candidate, recruiter and line manager experience at all times.
- Advanced computer skills, with an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel & e-recruitment systems (ideally Workday)
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills with the ability to interact with people of all levels
- Ability to prioritise & adapt workloads in an environment of constant change
- Highly organised and focussed in your approach to work, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Prioritise workload through self management and ownership of work and can multi-task across roles
- Experience in managing and administering recruitment processes is preferable but not essential
TO APPLY - PLEASE REPLY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities' employer.