My client is an international electricity and gas company and one of the largest investor owned Energy companies in the world. They play a vital role in delivering gas and electricity to many millions of people across Great Britain and North-Eastern US in an efficient, reliable and safe manner.
Duration: 6 months
Experience and Skills Required
- Proven experience in Business Analysis assignments
- Formal qualifications or accreditation in Business Analysis
- Previous people management responsibilities including mentoring others
- Experience of developing best practice and owning stakeholder relationships
- Has worked in projects that have adopted Waterfall or Agile approaches to Systems Development
- Has experience of working with external third party specialist consultants
- Demonstrable competencies of strong communications skills (Written and verbal), understanding the business context, application of industry best practice tools and techniques, gap analysis, risk identification and management, impact identification and management, requirements engineering
- Business process improvement, business modelling and business/ system testing.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Business Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.