My client is an international electricity and gas company and one of the largest investor owned Energy companies in the world. They play a vital role in delivering gas and electricity to many millions of people across Great Britain and North-Eastern US in an efficient, reliable and safe manner.
Duration: 6 months
- Highly motivated self-starter, comfortable offering guidance and leadership, both individually and at team/squad levels
- A great teammate, who is comfortable getting his or her hands dirty
- Brings passion to his or her work to inspire and motivate team members
- Passionate about Agile principles and excited to embed them across the organisation
- Loves coaching and supporting people to embrace changes to their way of working
- Confident delivering formal and informal training
- Calm, confident, patient and open-minded
- A continuous improvement mindset and dedication to finding new ways of working
- Listens to the team and empowers them to tackle challenges
Knowledge & Experience
- Experienced scrum master with demonstrable skills and proven capability of agile application and scrum techniques
- Experience in utilities or large corporate environments
- Ability to brainstorm with team members on solutions to address challenges and roadblocks
- Proven experience influencing behaviour cross-team and cross-discipline without having formal organisational hierarchy
TO APPLY - PLEASE REPLY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.